Tomato-Chili Ribbon Noodles
- Courgette, aubergine, tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese
- Garlic, olives and parsley
- Root vegetables and raw ham
- Clams or mussels and chervil
- Shrimps, oven tomatoes, date tomatoes and tarragon
- Salami, steamed onion and tomato
Preparation: Pour the contents of the pack into approx. 3 litres of salted boiling water (2 tbsp coarse salt), stir, leave to boil for approx. 7 min. until the desired consistency is achieved. Pour off the water. In a frying pan heat the butter, add the cooked Tomato-Chilli ribbon noodles, season with freshly ground salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Ingredients: Durum wheat semolina, fresh free-range eggs 20%, water, double concentrated tomato paste 5%, chili 1%, turmeric, beetroot.